The Center for Humane Living is a non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the personal and spiritual growth of individuals through an innovative approach to martial arts education.
The vision of the Center for Humane Living is to inspire all people to live peaceful and compassionate lives while implementing a fully humanitarian agenda.
The mission of the Center for Humane Living is to produce solutions to societal breakdowns by implementing an innovative approach to traditional martial arts education that integrates Zen Philosophy, Life, and Relationship Skills, and Leadership Development with the discipline of formal training.
The 10 Societal Breakdowns Addressed by CHL:
1. The disintegration of the family unit.
2. Out of control violence and bullying.
3. Unavailable quality leadership education.
4. Lack of personal and global accountability.
5. Ineffective relationship/conflict management skills.
6. Disregard for preventative health and fitness.
7. Disrespect for life and the environment.
8. Persistent poverty and famine.
9. Rampant prejudice and intolerance.
10. Undisciplined behavior and social choices